The Yamaha Alpha bike is a popular scooter model manufactured by Yamaha Motor Company, a Japanese multinational corporation. The Alpha is designed to be stylish and comfortable, with a range of advanced features that make it ideal for daily commuting and city riding. While Yamaha has a strong presence in the Bangladeshi market.
- Engine – 159.1cc
- Power – 16.6 BHP
- Torque – 14.8 NM
- Mileage – 36-40 KMPL
- Weight – 144 Kg
- Brake System – Single Channel ABS
TVS Apache RTR 160 4v Features & Specification
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V has a slightly different look and a new head. With a facelift, the DRLs on the headlights were moved up and separated from the headlight section. The headlight is an AHO LED unit with separate brows that act as DRLs. The taillight hasn’t changed too much because it’s easy to see. The same is true for the indicators.
- Engine: New Apache RTR 160 4V engines are single-cylinder, 4-stroke, 4-valve, 159.7cc. Carbureted engine. The engine produces 16.6BHP at 8000rpm and 14.8Nm at 6500rpm. This bike lacks fuel injection. The bike should get 40kmpl.
- Transmission: Wet multi-plate clutch on the New Apache RTR 160 4V. Its 5-speed gearbox is okay for a 160cc bike. The bike should reach 130kmph.
- Brakes: The New Apache RTR 160 4V has a single-channel ABS brake at front. The rear disc combines with the front ABS nicely. Most riders choose the doble-disc because it gives them more braking confidence.
- Suspension: The New Apache RTR 160 4V has mono-shock rear suspension and upside-down telescopic forks up front. Riders can comfortably lean in corners with the suspensions. Solo riders will love the suspension, but pillion riders may not.
- Wheels: New Apache RTR 160 4V alloy wheels. 90/90 front, 130/70 rear. Although a 100/90 tire might have performed better, the bike’s front tire works. It would have led its class with a 140/70 back tire. It’s safe but not amazing.
The different models can be told apart by the way the brakes work and the type of tire on the back. The base model has front disc brakes and drum brakes in the back, and it doesn’t have a radial back tire. Standard on the mid and top models are rear radial tires and disc brakes on both wheels. The top-of-the-line model also has Bluetooth connectivity thanks to TVS SmartXonnect. The suspension is handled by telescopic front forks and a rear mono-shock with an adjustable preload.
|Four-Stroke, Oil-Cooled, SI Engine
|16.6 Bhp @ 8000 RPM
|14.8 NM @ 6500 RPM
|10.15 ± 1
|Carburetor (UCAL, CV)
|Engine Starting type:
|Number of Cylinders:
|6-speed manual transmission
|Multiplate Wet Clutch
Chassis & Suspension
Telescopic Oil Damped Fork
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Wheels
|Disc With ABS (front)
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Electricals
12v, 6Ah MF
Under the seat
AHO LED Headlamp with LED Position Lamp
Racing Red, Knight Black, Matte Black, Metallic Blue, Pearl White
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Pros & Cons
- SmartXConnect for TVS.
- Superior Headlight Visibility
- Aggressive and muscular styling.
- Contains Useful Features such as GTT and Riding Modes.
- No fuel injection.
- Off-road Performance is not good.
- The rear Tire is Slightly Slippery.
- Rigid suspension for the passenger.
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Engine Details
The TVS Apache RTR 160 4V is powered by a 159.7 cc engine that is both powerful and reliable. It consists of carburetor fuel delivery with fuel injection technology as an alternative. The motorcycle features a one-cylinder and four-stroke technology that produces a maximum of 16.28 horsepower at 8000 rpm and 14.8 Newton meters of torque at 6500 rpm.
However, an oil cooling system with ram air assistance has been incorporated. It includes both self-starting and kick-starting technology. The motorcycle RTR 160 4V has improved acceleration that demonstrates its instantaneous speed. Its max speed will exceed 132 kilometers per hour.
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Chassis & Suspension
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Wheels & Brakes
The TVS Apache RTR 160 4V is a motorcycle equipped with disc brakes on both the front and rear wheels. The front brake is a 270mm petal disc, while the rear brake is a 200mm petal disc. The brakes provide strong stopping power, allowing the rider to have confidence while riding on the roads. The RTR 160 4V is also equipped with a single channel Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) at the front, for improved braking performance and stability in emergency braking situations. The ABS system helps to prevent wheel lock-up, maintaining traction and steering control during sudden braking.
Alloy wheels are included on the Apache RTR 160 4V. The tires on the front wheels measure 90/90, and the tires on the rear wheels measure 130/70. Even though it is not the greatest tire available, the front tire is sufficient for the bike even if a 100/90 tire would have provided more performance. If the back tire had been a 140/70, not only would it have been superior, but it also would have performed at the top of its class. Although the total tire setup might not be ideal, it is adequate for riding in a safe manner.
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Electricals
Why You Should Buy Apache RTR 160 4V?
The New Apache RTR 160 4V is designed with young people in mind. When riding to their offices on this bike, young people who are currently enrolled in universities or have recently graduated will look absolutely lovely.
The bicycle is an excellent choice for novice riders of a younger age. However, for those who are just starting out, this bike might be a little too difficult to handle because the engine pumps out a significant amount of power. Because of this, the bike is better suited for riders with intermediate to advanced skill levels.